Welcome to the Trusting God for a Better Tomorrow Study: A Study of Psalms 53-69! I am so glad you are here!
Before you get started, here are a few details to help you get the most out of this study.
- Watch the instructional video(s) below.
- Review all the suggestions and helpful information on this page.
- Bookmark this page to be sure you can find it later.
- Download and print the printable resources linked below.
- Message – Video Teaching.
Read the Psalm aloud. Pray for understanding and application. Record your notes in your notebook or journal.
- Truth – What truth is God currently teaching you? Record the truth in your notebook.
- Word Study – We will study key words from our psalm. Record your response in your notebook or journal.
- Thankful – Name something you are thankful for. Record your response in your notebook or journal.
- Faith Stretching/Strengthening – Read the Psalm from another translation. (Biblegateway.com) Pray for understanding and application. Record your response in your notebook or journal.
Psalm 53-69 Study Lessons & Videos
Unchecked Reconciliation “But it is you, a man like myself, my companion, my close friend with whom I once enjoyed sweet fellowship as we walked with the throng at the house of God.” Psalm…
Complaint to Applause Hear me, my God, as I voice my complaint. Psalm 64:1 Prayer-KJV; Hear my voice, O God, in my prayer: Complaint, Meditation, musings Musings: contemplation; reflection. Mediation: …
The Unselfish Prayer “May God…” Psalm 67:1 May: Used to express possibility Used to express opportunity or permission Used to express contingency, especially n clauses indicating condition, concession, purpose, result…