Today on Word Up I will be teaching from Psalm 106 tying in a little Exodus 14 and John 20, all in 5 to 8 minutes. Would you join me? Grab your Bible and I’ll meet you live at 11:00 am est. Scroll down to see the teaching notes and the link directly to my ministry Facebook page is below. I’m super excited to see you today.
- Then… They believed after they were rescued.
Psalm 106:12, “Then they believed his promises and sang his praise.”
Believed. Trusted. (trusting in, relying on them)
- When… Jesus says we are blessed when believe before we see.When we believe
John 20:29, “Then Jesus told him, “Because you have seen me, you have believed; blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed.”
Believed – have faith (pisteuó – pist-yoo’-o) believe (affirm, have confidence); used of persuading oneself (= human believing) and with the sacred significance of being persuaded by the Lord (= faith-believing).
Blessed- happy (Makarios- mak-ar’-ee-os) when God extends His benefits. A position of favor
Questions to Ponder
- Do I believe before He parts the sea?
- What are you believing God for?
- What is God currently teaching me?
- What will be my response to what I’ve learned from God today?