Today we are peeking into 2 Samuel 3 and the constant warring surrounding David’s life. How do we life in peacefully when the warring last too long.
Click on the title of the lesson Word Up Live 2 Samuel 3 and you will launched to my site.
Isaiah 26:3, “You will keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on You, because he trusts in You.”
- Stay in His Word.
- Spend lots of time in prayer.
- Saturate your mind with godly input. (podcasts, positive TV and radio, Christian reading)
David had to be fixed on God to know He was:
- A very present help in time of trouble. (Psalm 46:1)
- A strength and shield. (Psalm 28:7)
- A rescue from the miry pit. (Psalm 46:1)