Welcome to the Trusting God for a Better Tomorrow Study: A Study of Psalms 70-82! I am so glad you are here!
Before you get started, here are a few details to help you get the most out of this study.
- Watch the instructional video(s) below.
- Review all the suggestions and helpful information on this page.
- Bookmark this page to be sure you can find it later.
- Download and print the printable resources linked below.
- Message – Video Teaching.
Read the Psalm aloud. Pray for understanding and application. Record your notes in your notebook or journal.
- Truth – What truth is God currently teaching you? Record the truth in your notebook.
- Word Study – We will study key words from our psalm. Record your response in your notebook or journal.
- Thankful – Name something you are thankful for. Record your response in your notebook or journal.
- Faith Stretching/Strengthening – Read the Psalm from another translation. (Biblegateway.com) Pray for understanding and application. Record your response in your notebook or journal.
Psalm 70-82 Study Lessons & Videos
Little R & R “Restore us, Oh God; make Your face shine upon us.” Psalm 80: 3,7,19 Revival restoration to life, consciousness, vigor, strength, etc. restoration to use, acceptance an awakening in a church or community Restore Return- shub (shoob) Turn back We can’t…
A Holiday Hymn “Begin the music, strike the tambourine, play the melodious harp and lyre.” Psalm 81:2 “Take a psalm, and bring hither the timbrel, the pleasant harp with the psaltery.” KJV I will praise the name…