As a woman, I know how hard it is to juggle family, career and create time for my own health and fitness goals. The recent months have made it an even greater challenge as we’ve each managed through new stressors and new daily routines and demands.
That’s why I was thrilled when my friend and sister in Christ, Rebecca Tabbert invited me to be part of her Virtual Women’s Conference. The conference goal is to encourage women to create breakthroughs in health, confidence and faith this year.
She has been leading women in life transformation for over a decade. And now is sharing her expertise in a conference. Rebecca has created a FREE virtual conference. She has brought an amazing lineup of women together to share their knowledge on a variety of topics in order to equip them to THRIVE in 2021.
The virtual Women’s Conference is called: Faith and Freedom Breakthrough: How to Experience Revolutionary Breakthrough to Authentic Confidence, Unshakable Faith and The Body You Want
I have a complimentary ticket for you. You can register using this link: free link. The event is virtual, so you will be able to watch from your home, office or on the go… you can even attend in your bedpants.
The conference is designed for the woman who wants to make 2021 a year of breakthroughs and life-changing results, but need help navigating the uncertainty, managing busy schedules and knowing the right steps to take.
- How to create the results you want in 2021- Rebecca Tabbert, founder of Rebecca Tabbert Coaching and The Faith, Fitness & Freedom movement (community leader and podcast host)
- Learn the benefits of plant-based eating – Dr. Heather Hammerstedt, Emergency Medicine Doctor and Founder of Wholist
- Creating Confidence in Your Finances (cannot be recorded, consultation is available post conference) – Jo Moore, Thrivent
- How to conquer depression and anxiety in the midst of uncertainty – Dr. Osorio, Behavioral Health
- How the busiest of women can create time for health and fitness goals – Dr. Dianah Lake, Emergency Medicine Doctor and Menopause Wellness Expert
- Understanding and managing menopause symptoms – Dr. Dianah Lake, Emergency Medicine Doctor and Menopause Wellness Expert
- Learn how to squash fear and take forward action – Beth Ramsay, Founder of The Brilliant Women Community
- Creating powerful beliefs and routines that drive success and living a life you love – Cathy Feenan, Author and Founder of She Rises – Empowered Women
- Discovering purpose, hidden potential and FAITH – Wendy Pope, Author and Founder of Word Up Ministries
- Creating unshakable faith through our testimonies – Cristina Baker, Prayer Warrior, Unintentional “Social Media Influencer”
- Maximize your full potential – Dr. Ros Burton Robertson, Professor, Author, Pastor and Entrepreneur for God’s Kingdom
This is a great opportunity for any woman. I am so glad Rebecca is hosting, and that I get to be a part of it.
Click her to register: Free Conference.