How do you respond when things aren’t going according to planned? Today on Word Up we be in 1 Samuel 27 and taking a peek into the life King David. Would you join me? Grab your Bible and I’ll meet you live at 10:00 am est. Scroll down to see the teaching notes and the link directly to my ministry Facebook page is below. I’m super excited to see you today.
Our feelings and thoughts impair our judgment. It is spiritually dangerous to allow them to determine our direction.
When we make this mistake we:
- Go where God never intended us to go.
- Unintentionally involve others.
- Do things God wouldn’t approve us to do.
- Serve a master other than the Master.
Let’s be spiritually responsible and trust God rather than our own thinking when things aren’t going according to plans.
Faith is the deliberate confidence in the character of God whose ways you may not understand at the time.
Questions to Ponder
- How do I respond when things are going as planned?
- How can you act spiritually responsibly today?
- What is God currently teaching me?
- What will be my response to what I’ve learned from God today?