Have you ever been left behind, left out, or looked over? Today on Word Up I will be teaching from Jeremiah 39 and addressing this sensitive topic. Would you join us? I’ll be live at 11:00 am est. Scroll down to see the teaching notes and the link directly to my ministry Facebook page is below. I’m super excited to see you today.
“But Nebuzaraden left a few of the poorest people in Judah, and he assigned them vineyards and fields to care for.” Jeremiah 39:10
- Being left behind now doesn’t mean you are missing out on something better.
- Being left out now doesn’t mean you are will be lacking in the future.
- Being looked over now doesn’t mean you won’t be lifted up later.
God loves and cares about those who are left behind, left out, and looked over… and as Christians we should also.
Questions to Ponder
- How do I respond to feeling left behind, left out, and being looked over?
- How do I respond to others who are left behind, left out, and looked over?
- What is God teaching me?
- What will be my response to what I’ve learned from God today?