Through some exciting “God-incidences” (I don’t believe in coincidences.) I have the opportunity to write a book proposal for Harvest House. This proposal is extremely close to my heart because the book will cover the last year of our online study of the One Year Chronological Bible. Yes, the book would be a companion study for the One Year Chronological Bible.
Example: (These are fictitious answers.)
#1 I love this Bible
#2 God is great!
#3 We are FIGs.
- What leads you to purchase a book? (i.e. author, title, cover)
- Why did you purchase the One Year Chronological Bible?
- With all the devotional books on the market today, would you purchase a companion devotional to the One Year Chronological Bible?
- Why would you purchase a book written by Wendy Pope?
- Would you recommend a book written by Wendy Pope? Why or why not?
- Please give brief feedback on this possible title: Check the Box: Read through the Bible in Year and Enjoy
- I would love to hear your suggestions for a title.