Don’t Rush The Wait
God tucks a dream in your heart. You believe His promise. You do all the “right” things. Then you wait. You wonder if you heard God correctly. Does He know how hard waiting is? From the time he was crowned king to the time he took his throne, David experienced 16 years of waiting. What does David’s story teach us in our own waiting seasons? Wendy draws biblical truth to help us live well in the waiting.
- Focus on the Person of our faith rather than the object of our wait
- Prepare for the future by participating in God’s work in the present
- View God’s pauses as opportunities to know Him better
- Gain confidence in God’s plans, even during uncertain times
- Step out of the security of the known to find peace in the unknown
Speaking of Friendships…
Deep in the heart of a woman is the desire to be accepted and friended by another woman. Someone who gets her. Someone with whom to share life. That gal pal she can call when the test comes back negative, the sale on shoes are buy one get one, or needs help completing this week’s Bible study questions. (1 session)
Let’s spend some time together and talk about
- Investing in relationships that build us up rather than burn us out
- Tackling those tough times with grace
- Cultivating healthy friendships with Jesus as our example
Spa for the Soul
Life is crazy busy. Deadlines. Demands. Day-to day to do list. What is a woman to do? Why not go to the spa? Relax your body. Refresh your soul. Rejuvenate your spirit. Invite your girlfriend to escape daily grind. Spend some in the relaxation, refreshment and rejuvenation of God’s Word. (1 session or 4 session retreat)
Learn to exchange a hurried lifestyle by allowing God’s truth to:
- Massage away the ache of hurried deadlines.
- Flex the schedule of your to-do list.
- Give your face a permanent lift.
Peace, Peace, Peace Give Me Peace
Looking for peace? Wondering how to get it, how to keep it. God’s peace is designed to transcend our understanding so we can process life’s circumstances. It guards our heart and mind so we won’t be overtaken by them. Wendy unpacks the power in Philippians 4:7, “And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus” to impart
- Peace from a Biblical rather than a worldly point of view
- A prescription for prayer that will deepen your connection to God
- Practical ways to make God’s Word come alive
Yes, No, and Maybe: Living With The God Of Immeasurably More
Sometimes when life feels routine, women succumb to the weariness of every unfulfilled dream and unanswered prayer. In Yes, No, & Maybe, Wendy Pope invites readers to discover anew the call to live the life Jesus died to give—the immeasurably more life. Along the way, they’ll discover three words that can revitalize their relationship with Christ: yes, no, and maybe.
As Pope writes, a woman’s heartfelt
• Yes cultivates trust with God.
• No invites revelation into who God designed her to be.
• Maybe welcomes the freedom to confidently love, give, and serve in God’s kingdom.
Learn It. Live It. Love It.
Do you long experience the power of God’s Word in your life? The Bible is a lamp unto our feet and light unto our path however it can be challenging to understand as well as apply. You’ve heard that it is alive and active but aren’t sure how to learn it, live it, or love it. In Learn it, Live it, Love it you will be inspired to study the scriptures like you have always wanted. Wendy will passionately teach:
- Practical ways to make God’s Word come alive.
- Simple techniques in applying God’s Word.
- Easy steps to researching the background and meaning of scriptures.
Seeing the Potential God Sees in You
Are you lost in the sea of ministry potential, wondering why yours is so hard to find? Our personal potential is illusive when we allow it to be defined by others’. Wendy shares candidly about her struggles and the traps that held her for years and kept her from discovering the ministry God created her for. (1 session)
In this session Wendy will help you:
- Discover your God-given potential
- Overcome ministry “myths” with God’s truths
- Embrace and celebrate your present place of ministry
The Gift Goes On (Christmas)
The prophet Isaiah extols Jesus as the “Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.” Wendy brings this Scripture to life as she connects the prophecy in Isaiah 9:6 to everyday life. A woman listening to this message will be encouraged to:
- Seek her Wonderful Counselor when she needs wisdom and guidance.
- Draw strength from her Mighty God when she feels defenseless.
- Enjoy her Everlasting Father who is consistent when life is not.
- Rest in her Prince of Peace when she becomes restless
What others are saying about Wendy
Wendy has inspired me to new depths of enthusiasm for exploring God’s Word yet made the discovery process simple enough to learn and use even amidst my sometimes chaotic schedule.
MarLo Huffington, Chairman of the Board, Hearts at Home
Wendy loves God and His Word with all her heart and it is evident when she speaks and writes. She passionately shares about God and yet exposes her own shortcomings so that she can connect with her audience.
Wendi Westmoreland, Retreat Events Coordinator, Hillcrest Baptist Church
Wendy approaches the podium with grace, encouragement, and transparency. Her messages are filled with Biblical insights that inspire but are sprinkled with just the right amount of humor to help her audience see she is a real, everyday woman.
Lysa TerKeurst, President of Proverbs 31 Ministries, Speaker and Author
Wendy has a delightful presence and a confidence in the truth in God’s Word. She has a good balance of sharing openly and humbly from her own life but allows god to take charge.
Marilyn Smith, Conference Guest