To view this study, you will need to purchase it from the store. If you are already a member of the Psalms 53-69 study, please use the links in the sidebar to view the study posts.
(If you are an existing customer and would like to add this study to your current membership, please be sure to log in prior to your purchase. You may also view a list of your current subscriptions here.)
Welcome to the Psalm study:
Trusting God for a Better Tomorrow – A Study of Psalms 53-69.
I am so glad you are here!
- A Bible — I will be teaching from the NIV
- A Notebook — spiral or 1/2 three ring binder (if you don’t purchase the Trusting God Journal)
- Message – Video Teaching.
Read the Psalm aloud. Pray for understanding and application. Record your notes in your notebook or journal.
- Truth – What truth is God currently teaching you? Record the truth in your notebook.
- Word Study – We will study key words from our psalm. Record your response in your notebook or journal.
- Thankful – Name something you are thankful for. Record your response in your notebook or journal.
- Faith Stretching/Strengthening – Read the Psalm from another translation. (Biblegateway.com) Pray for understanding and application. Record your response in your notebook or journal.