At the End of Your Rope: Untying the Knots to Spiritual Freedom
Many people today are at the end of their rope, tied up in life’s disappointments and unmet expectations. God sent His Son so His children might have a life of fullness and freedom untied to life’s disappointments and unmet expectations. Wendy teaches how to attain this freedom as she moves women to:
- Exchange the stumbling blocks to freedom for fullness of life.
- Experience the joy of obeying God’s Word.
- Expect freedom in Christ to produce the desire to serve others.
What to do in the W.A.I.T.: Finding Contentment in God’s Pauses and Plans
What do you do when God presses the pause button? At times it is difficult to see the good in waiting on God. By examining the life of David, Wendy teaches how to find contentment while waiting on God. Be inspired to:
- View pauses as opportunities to strengthen your faith.
- Gain confidence and peace in uncertain times.
- Trust the perfection of God’s timing.
The Yes, No, and Maybe of a Balanced Life
Are you so busy juggling the demands of life to enjoy it? Do you long to rest in the peaceful rhythm God has planned for you? Life’s schedule is demanding but does not have to be difficult. Sit back and relax as Wendy teaches how God holds all of time in His hands and guides you to:
- Define what balance is and is not.
- Know when to say yes, no, and maybe.
- Replace the anxieties of hurriedness with calm of balance.
The Scriptures are Alive
Do you long experience the power of God’s Word in your life? The Bible is a lamp unto our feet and light unto our path however it can be challenging to understand as well as apply. You’ve heard that it is alive and active but aren’t sure how to learn it, live it, or love it. In The Scriptures are Alive you will be inspired to study the scriptures like you have always wanted. Wendy will passionately teach:
- Practical ways to make God’s Word come alive.
- Simple techniques in applying God’s Word.
- Easy steps to researching the background and meaning of scriptures.
Discovering the Excellent Wife in You
June Cleaver, Carol Brady, Harriet Nelson, and the Proverbs 31 Woman are who you might think of when asked to describe an excellent wife. From greeting Ward at the door perfectly manicured to trading wisely in the marketplace, being the wife your husband needs can seem impossible and overwhelming. If you are like me, your hope is to fall somewhere in the middle of the plumb line. The pressure to “be” is becoming more and more difficult in today’s society. In this session learn truths that will help you discover the excellent wife in you.
The Gift Goes On (Christmas)
The prophet Isaiah extols Jesus as the “Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.” Wendy brings this Scripture to life as she connects the prophecy in Isaiah 9:6 to everyday life. A woman listening to this message will be encouraged to:
- Seek her Wonderful Counselor when she needs wisdom and guidance.
- Draw strength from her Mighty God when she feels defenseless.
- Enjoy her Everlasting Father who is consistent when life is not.
- Rest in her Prince of Peace when she becomes restless.
What others are saying about Wendy
Wendy has inspired me to new depths of enthusiasm for exploring God’s Word yet made the discovery process simple enough to learn and use even amidst my sometimes chaotic schedule.
Chairman of the Board, Hearts at Home
Wendy loves God and His Word with all her heart and it is evident when she speaks and writes. She passionately shares about God and yet exposes her own shortcomings so that she can connect with her audience.
Retreat Events Coordinator, Hillcrest Baptist Church
Wendy approaches the podium with grace, encouragement, and transparency. Her messages are filled with Biblical insights that inspire but are sprinkled with just the right amount of humor to help her audience see she is a real, everyday woman.
President of Proverbs 31 Ministries, Speaker and Author
Wendy has a delightful presence and a confidence in the truth in God’s Word. She has a good balance of sharing openly and humbly from her own life but allows god to take charge.