My Statement of Faith
- One God in three persons—Father, Son and Holy Spirit
- Jesus Christ’s deity, virgin birth, sinless humanity, substitutionary death, atoning blood, bodily resurrection and ascension to heaven
- The entire Bible is God’s infallible revelation to man
- Salvation by grace alone, through faith alone, in Jesus Christ alone
- The resurrection of the body: eternal glory for believers in heaven and everlasting punishment for unbelievers in hell
- The one true church, the body of Christ, consisting of all believers
- Obedience to our Lord’s command to lead people of all nations to faith in Christ and to grow in Christ-likeness
- Christ’s personal return to establish His Kingdom on earth
- The Holy Spirit indwells and empowers believers and is given as a seal and a pledge of our inheritance in Christ Jesus
Seven Principles that Guide my Life
- Pursues an ongoing, personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Loves, honors, and greatly enriches the life of her husband, encouraging and supporting his leadership within his family and his church.
- Nurtures the next generation, shaping and molding the children who will one day define who we are as a community and as a nation.
- Creates a warm and loving environment for family and friends.
- Is a faithful steward of the time and money God has entrusted to her.
- Speaks with wisdom and faithful instruction as she encourages others and develops godly friendships.
- Shares the love of Christ by extending her hands to help the poor and opening her arms to the needy.
(Principals of the Proverbs 31 Woman~Proverbs 31 Ministries)