What to do in the W.A.I.T.: Finding Contentment in God’s Pauses and Plans
What do you do when God presses the pause button? At times it is difficult to see the good in waiting on God. By examining the life of David, Wendy teaches how to find contentment while waiting on God. Be inspired to:
- View pauses as opportunities to strengthen your faith
- Gain confidence and peace in uncertain times
- Trust the perfection of God’s timing
Are you so busy juggling the demands of life to enjoy it? Do you long to rest in the peaceful rhythm God has planned for you? Life’s schedule is demanding but does not have to be difficult. Sit back and relax as Wendy teaches how God holds all of time in His hands and guides you to:
- Define what balance is and is not
- Know when to say yes, no, and maybe
- Replace the anxieties of hurriedness with calm of balance
Living Free in Christ: Experiencing Life as it was Meant to Be
Does your life reflect the freedom God intended you to have or is your life shaped by shame from your past? Wendy digs deep into Joel chapter two to demonstrate:
- God’s formula for freedom.
- God’s expectations for freedom.
- God can make beauty from ashes.
Is your life built on the solid foundation of faith or the sinking sand of self? Are you willing to read and follow the instructions of the Master Carpenter? He has a blueprint for your life. He has planned each detail with beauty and perfection. His plan is meant to bring you a hope and a future. Discover how to find and follow the master plan of “God the Builder.” You are a masterpiece. Live like it!
Following this link to my resource page on the Proverbs 31 website: Wendy’s Resources.